in direct contact by returning the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is published by www.maguelone.fr STEP Maguelone Music, whose headquarters is located 59 rue des Trois Frères - 75018 Paris.
• Managing Editor Site: Mr. Brouillet / MAGUELONE MUSIC
• Design, Development & Integration: Agency Virtualgadjo
• The hosting of the site is provided by: OVH (www.ovh.com)
Access to the Site and the use of its contents are subject to the conditions described below.
The company MAGUELONE MUSIC informs visitors to the Site that these conditions can be modified at any time. These changes are published are online and are recognized to be accepted by any visitor after they are posted online.
In an effort to improve the quality of services to visitors of his site, the company MAGUELONE MUSIC will consider legislative changes and best practices of Internet ethics. For this reason, the company MAGUELONE MUSIC ask our users to regularly check the page on this policy.
By accessing and browsing the website constitutes the visitor a general acceptance of the following stipulations:
I Intellectual Property Rights
• The general structure, software, text, images, sound, know-how, drawings, graphics and other material from the site are the property of MAGUELONE MUSIC.
• Any representation or reproduction of all or part of these elements, by any means whatsoever without the express permission of the company MAGUELONE MUSIC is prohibited and constitutes an infringement under Article L.335-2 et seq of theIntellectual Property. Reproduction of any material on this site is only authorized for information exclusively for personal use or private.
• It is forbidden to copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code (except as provided by law), sell, assign, sublicense or transfer in any manner whatsoever any right pertaining to software. Similarly, it is also forbidden to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software including (but not exclusively) to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the site by another way than through the interface provided by the company MAGUELONE MUSIC for this purpose.
II The company assumes no liability MAGUELONE MUSIC
• for any inaccuracies or omissions in the information available on the Site
• for all damages resulting from the intrusion of a third party leading to changes in information provided on the Site, and more generally, for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, nature or consequences, caused as a result of anyone accessing the Site or the inability to access, as well as the use of the Site and / or reliance upon any information coming directly or indirectly from the .
No information is collected without the knowledge of the user or used for unintended purposes, or sold to third parties. The creation of hypertext links to the Site can be made without the prior written permission of the company MAGUELONE MUSIC which may be revoked at any time. The company MAGUELONE MUSIC is not responsible for the content of the linked website MAGUELONE MUSIC.
III Nullity - Severability clauses
If any part of these Terms is deemed invalid, that portion shall be construed in accordance with French law as widely as possible. If one or more provisions of these conditions become or are declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, or that the provisions are null and void and deemed deleted. All other provisions of these Terms will remain in force and effect.
This site is governed by French law.
IV access site
Sites of E-Commerce MAGUELONE MUSIC is normally available 24H/24, 7jours/7jours excluding force majeure, technical difficulties and / or computer and / or telecommunications and / or maintenance period.
In the logic of respect for the privacy of its Users, Maguelone Music is committed to the collection and processing of personal data, carried out within this site are made pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, known law "Informatique et Libertés". As such, the site Maguelone.com been declared to CNIL under the number 1561276v0.
In accordance with Article 34 of the law "and Freedoms", Maguelone Music guarantees the User the right to oppose, access and rectify data concerning him.
Users have the opportunity to exercise this right:
- on the site, in the Members' Area;
- using the contact form available to him;